Monthly Archives: June 2016

BIGDECISION_4

The BIG Decision | Chapter IV Staying Realistic

By | Investment Property | No Comments

In the previous 3 instalments of this investment blog we covered a lot of material – everything from the money, to the time, to the experience required for any given real estate investment. This week, we will wrap things up by quickly touching on the importance of being realistic with the constraints of your “handyman” skills, as well as some overall final thoughts about the big decision. Renovation Skill Set: Although we have already highlighted your ability to fix general problems in a rental property as a real asset, let’s touch on this topic in brief before wrapping things up….

Read More
grangehill

Grange Hill – Detached Homes by the Numbers

By | I Love My Neighbourhood, Selling | No Comments

Having lived in the Grange Hill East for the last 6 years, I have seen its landscape change.  Grange Hill is a fast growing community. Several new developments have popped up quickly in the last 6 years adding more detached, semi and town homes.  Even with its growth, the East End is still a well kept secret. It’s a quick 25-minute drive to the 401 via Guelph Line – which makes its accessibility to the GTA huge (HUGE!). The trails are fantastic and endless and now include a great sports park.  The schools in the area are great and are…

Read More
stageit

Stage It

By | Selling | No Comments

Stage it, what is all the hype about?!?! Coming from a Realtor / Design Junkie let me tell you why! Staging has gained huge popularity over the last couple of years in the Real Estate industry and is all over the television. Staging allows potential buyers to see your home in its best state ever before even walking through the home. We live in a virtual world and over 96% of today’s buyers will decide if a home is even worth looking at through the photos posted online. Why not set your home apart from every other home on the…

Read More