Ussher’s Creek by Granite is an exclusive estate community in the Village of Ariss. Choose from one of the 15 gorgeous one-acre lots that are surrounded by natural beauty. Imagine the possibilities, as they are endless. From a game of golf, to a backyard BBQ, to a beautiful walk on the trailway. And that’s just outside.
Nothing beats building your own custom dream home and having a dedicated design consultant at your fingertips. Exteriors boast beautiful natural stone and timber accents giving you that country charm. Interiors are built with class, elegance, and superior quality all by an award-winning builder.
Why I Love This Project
- Oak or maple kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers and doors
- Granite countertops with undermount sinks in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Large island with breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Imported ceramic tile flooring
- 9’ main floor ceilings
- Oak, maple or ash hardwood in Great Room
- 5 1/2 “ baseboards
Country Living, Small Town Feeling
- The Kissing Bridge Trailway is just steps away. This trailway travels for 45kms through rural communities and rivers and wetlands of southern Ontario
- The Ariss Valley Golf and Country Club is also just a few steps away. Ariss Valley has 27 holes of fantastic golf for golfers of all skill levels.
- The St. Jacob’s Market is only a short drive away. Canada’s largest year-round market brings hundreds of vendors showcasing some of Ontario’s greatest farm fresh foods, crafts, ready to eat foods, and much more.
- Also just a short drive away are the quaint villages of Elora and Fergus. Guelph is only 15 minutes, where you can find everything you need.
Granite Homes have outdone themselves when planning this truly beautiful country estate community. Nothing has been left out. You will love every second of designing your own custom dream home. Imagine the gourmet kitchen, perfect for entertaining or a nice family meal and the luxurious bathrooms. Don’t forget the open and spacious main floor with lots of windows and stunning views of outside.
Really, what more could you possibly ask for!?