Bird Landing at Aventine Hill is a new executive townhome community in the South End of Guelph. Thomasfield has a great reputation for building high quality new homes in Guelph and Southern Ontario. You can see the pride of ownership that comes with building a Thomasfield home if you look around the Pine Ridge community.
Why I Love This Project
South End Location
Aventine Hill is just a few minutes north of the 401 which is great for commuters or for those who love to spend time in Toronto or London. The south end of Guelph has really built up over the last several years with every amenity someone could need within walking distance. You have a movie theatre, a gym, several restaurants, grocery stores, LCBO, Beer Store, all the major banks. You name it, you can find it. There are also a lot of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors….walking and biking trails, parks for the kids, places to throw a frisbee or football, and the absolutely beautiful Preservation Park just a stones throw away.
Your Home, Your Way
When you chose to build a Thomasfield Home, you get a home that is truly yours. You are able to work with a team of suppliers and trades to really have your home designed to suit you and your family. Included in the purchase price is the ability to make small architectural changes to floor plans. Work with a designer at Paragon Kitchens to make sure your kitchen is perfect for you!
Top Notch Standard Features
- 9’ Main floor ceilings
- Double car garage
- Stone and brick front exterior
- Beautiful kitchens supplied by Paragon Kitchens with granite countertops
- Hardwood flooring in living areas on main floor
- Large ensuites and walk in closets
- Covered back porch
- Wifi enabled smart thermostat
- Walk out units available
- Four townhome models available
- One model is a bungaloft, rest are two storey
- Homes ranges from 1713-2232 square feet
- Quick closing available for some units
- School zones include St. Ignatius of Loyola, Westminster Woods, Bishop Macdonell and Centennial
- New community centre coming within walking distance
This development is perfect for anyone from a professional couple to a family with children. With the proximity to the 401 and all the amenities just out your front door, you really can’t go wrong.
As someone who has built two Thomasfield Homes, I can assure you, you will not be disappointed.