Sign up with your email address to be the first to know about new products, VIP offers, blog features & more.

I love my neighbourhood – Pine Ridge / Westminster

If you’ve lived in Pine Ridge you know what I’m talking about. This little slice of south-end heaven is unique – different. The community was built and designed by Thomasfield Homes, a quality builder in Guelph and surrounding areas. It is Thomasfield that thought of details that have created an oasis in an unlikely location. Demand here is high. And the appreciation in value of these properties is proof.

Nature! We all crave it and this neighbourhood delivers. Driving in, you will notice well-manicured and mature medians and round-abouts. Deciduous trees and evergreens are adorned with festive lights during the holidays – a special treat every time you drive home. Parks and well-designed nature trails line many of the properties, connecting people from one area to the next. I run through these trails summer, spring and fall and I never tire of it.

Why do all the homes look well-kept and maintained? Thomasfield thought of this too. Many homes were completed with concrete pathways from the driveway to the front door, along with some much needed landscaping to get owners started. These details make all the difference.

Every home, from condo to townhome to entry level detached to million dollar detached, was built with pride of ownership too. No matter how big or small the home and at all price points and levels of affordability, each home was built pushing the design envelope, and built with care – as if the builder was building each home and the entire community for him to personally enjoy.

What else is different about Pine Ridge? All homes, and I mean ALL HOMES, offer double car garages. Perhaps not as exciting as it first sounds, but think of how this plays out in the big picture. The streets and boulevards are spacious. Cars, and most of us have them, have a place to park. The bikes, the lawnmower, the snow tires, the hockey gear…all have a place in the garage. Gone are congested streets and piled up vehicles. Important? Well, it is to me. And perhaps something you’ll notice when you drive through.

We live here. Young couples, families, professionals, retired couples…we all live here. And we all stay. And if we can’t, we want to. Amazing schools, quiet surroundings, beautiful landscaping, nature trails and neighbours who watch out for each other. What more can we say…we love it here.

No Comments Yet.

What do you think?