This home is just shy of 2400 sq ft and offers so much flexible living space its crazy! From the versatile 3rd level loft space to the entirely open main floor this home is suited for…well…everyone!
Main floor highlights:
- Spacious entry and generous hallways
- Secondary laundry location/mud room
- 9 -foot main floor ceiling heights
- Cathedral ceiling in the great room
- Walk-thru pantry with pocket doors
- Granite counters with under mount sink and Kohler facets
- Large great room at the rear of the house with 8′ sliding door system
Second floor highlights:
- Up-stairs laundry
- Large closets throughout the second floor, including the double master bedroom walk-ins
- Large vanity in main bath with double sink option
- Mission oak rail and pickets in stairs and all landings…no half walls with us!
- Luxury ensuite complete with oversized glass shower and additional bathroom layouts
Additional features and finishes
- Central Air
- Full Energy Star Certification
Longevity and Sustainability are the 2 cornerstones of the Gemini Homes foundation. Strong, solid and timeless is how Gemini builds its homes. Efficient, elegant and durable is how they finish them. See the Gemini difference for yourself.
To learn more about Gemini Homes, visit their builder page at http://www.trilliumwest.com/builders/7/gemini-homes/