Featured Floorplan | River loft #2

No other townhouse condo in the city can offer the location, style, amenities and value that the Metalworks offers. The 3 level layout of The River Loft 2 features a third floor balcony and main floor patio overlooking the Speed River and 50’ cobblestone boardwalk with garden.  All of this steps away from a business and entertainment district, set to rival the famed Toronto distillery district.

Main Floor Highlights:

• Bright open concept living space.
  • Owners choice of Granite or Quartz countertops.
  • Custom kitchen with built-in fridge and custom 36” gas stove with range hood.
  • Optional breakfast bar.
  • 2 pc. powder room.
  • 9 1/2’ ceilings.
  • 185 sqft. patio overlooking boardwalk and river.

Second Floor Highlights

• Designer finished 5 pc. bathroom.
  • 2nd bedroom with south-west exposure over looking the boardwalk and river.
  • Optional 3rd bedroom.

Third Floor Highlights

• Entire floor master bedroom layout.
  • High efficiency washer & dryer in laundry room.
  • 2 walk-in closets.
  • Ensuite bath with soaker tub and stand alone shower.
  • 90 sqft. balcony facing the river.

Condo Amenities:

• 2 underground parking spaces with unit.
  • Fitness centre with yoga space.
  • On-site entertainment and business development.
  • Pet grooming spa.
  • 20 visitor parking spaces.

The River Lofts at The Metalworks provides a unique layout and lifestyle unrivalled in the Guelph marketplace.  With 3 different floorpans available, everyone from down-sizers to urban professionals will find their taste of perfection with these luxury town homes. Get in touch for a copy of the plans and the pricing on this landmark Guelph project.

Mike Ingram

About Mike Ingram

People say write what you know. For me that is Guelph and maybe more specifically Downtown Guelph. Born and raised in Guelph and fortunate enough to start a family of my own in this wonderful city; I have been happily living in the downtown area for the past 3 years with my family. I will use this blog to share my experiences and triumphs in the ever changing Guelph Real Estate Market.

Leave a Reply